Time to open a bottle of Nectar and relax at a NCTR Cellar!
To create this set I used all the skills that I learned in the past years. There are counters, modular items, hand-painted fabric textures, physic simulation, and some very detailed decor items.
- This set has 24 new items, 39 new meshes, and one wallpaper ;
- All items are base game compatible;
- All items have polycounts compatible with the game standards;
- All meshes and almost all textures were made on my own;
- The cork texture was made using a physical simulation in Blender. With this technique I was able to transform it into a complex texture with an accurate normal map that gives depth to the texture;
Barrel - 21 Swatches - $150
Big Box - 21 Swatches - $60
Small Box - 7 Swatches - $60
Small Box Opened - 7 Swatches - $60
Bottle Opener Vintage - 2 Swatches - $150
Decanter - 3 Swatches - $60
Nectar Tray with Cheese - 7 Swatches - $60
Cork Display - 21 Swatches - $60
Cork Vase - 1 Swatch - $60
Linen Armchair - 16 swatches - $195
Linen Loveseat - 16 Swatches - $255
Linen Sofa - 16 Swatches - $305
Counter - 18 Swatches - $231 - 5 Meshes
Counter Accent - 18 Swatches - $231
Counter Bar - 18 Swatches - $231
Island - 18 Swatches - $231 - 7 Meshes
Island Bar - 18 Swatches - $231
Cabinet - 18 Swatches - $231 - 7 Meshes
Cabinet Accent - 18 Swacthes - $231
Cabinet Accent, Over the counter - 18 Swatches - $231
Nectar Rack Wall, wood and metal - 28 Swatches - $71
Nectar Rack, Metal - 4 Swatches - $151
Nectar Fridge (decorative) - 4Swatches - $525
I tried to make it functional but the bar animations are rotated 180o. That's why I made a module for the counter and to the island that functions as a bar.
Best Search Terms
"Tuds NCTR", "NCTR"