Brazilian ChurrascoWe usually have a lot of barbecues in Brazil, all year round. It's our Sunday lunch with the family or our high school graduation party. We don't have a prom, we have a Churrasco. (just kidding, in some places there is a prom... but the next day there is a barbecue 😂).It is a dream for many of us to have a space dedicated to this in our homes or apartments. Usually, in the more expensive apartments, there is a grill built into the balcony.But this area is not just about the grill (and the party). When we have more space, we also build a wood-burning stove and a wood-burning oven. Both are used to cook foods that take longer to cook, so it's not something people use a lot. Except for my grandma (who turns 90 this week). She cooks Doce de Leite (Dulce de Leiche) on a concrete red wood-burning stove similar to the one in this set and my biggest inspo.
About the itemsThere are 10 items in this set.
- Wood-burning stove (left and right side - 16 swatches);
- Oven (needs DHD - 16 swatches - can be combined with the wood-burning stove using moo);
- Two built-in grills, a trapezoidal top one and a flat top one (16 swatches)
- Countertop grill (4 swatches);
- 4 ducts, 3 metal, and one to extend the flat top grill (4 metal swatches; 16 plaster swatches)
Best Search Terms"Tuds Caipi" , "Made in Brazil" , "Casa Caipira", "Brasil"
CreditsThe family in the promo pic is the Goodwin Family, made by my friend, CariocaSimmer.You can find her on:TwitterInstagramTumblrOrigin ID priscillabinato